1. All Federal and State rules and regulations will apply. Violations will result in disqualification of entire team.
2. $375.00 entry fee per team of three (3). One (1) additional member $125.00.
3. If a fishing guide is used, any fish caught by the guide cannot be used unless guide is a paid member of the team.
4. You may launch from any place on the Texas Coast, but fishing may begin no earlier than 6:00 am on the day of the tournament. No fishing lines or team members out of the boat until 6:00 am.
5. Weigh-in is from 1:00PM to 3:00 PM. You must be in line before 3:00 PM (no exceptions). Weigh-in will be at the Matagorda Harbor Marina in Matagorda, Texas.
6. All Redfish must be in the 20″-28″ slot. No oversized or Tagged Redfish will be weighed.
7. Three (3) trout limit, only 1 over 25″.
8. All fish must be caught on a rod and reel.
9. Only fish caught between the hours of 6:00am and 3:00pm on June 17, 2017 may be weighed.
10. No fish may be accepted from or given to another team (no pooling of fish).
11. Weigh Master and Tournament Directors have final decision on validity of fish.
12. Redfish entered in the 50/50 Pot: spots on both sides are counted, spots must be the size of a #2 pencil eraser (touching/overlapping spots count as one spot). No Redfish over 28”.
13. Each team chooses which fish they will have weighed-in. Once a fish is measured and weighed there will be no exchanging of fish. If there is an illegal sized fish measured, the entire team will be disqualified for that category.
14. Wade fishing is permitted within sight of other team members (200 yards maximum).
15. All participants will be subject to Polygraph Testing.
16. In case of tie, earlier weigh-in time will determine winner.
17. All Weigh Master’s rulings are final.
18. Fish from your stringer can be used in side pot.
19. You may only approach the weigh-in table with at most 3 trout, 3 redfish and 1 flounder per team.
20. The Captain’s meeting will be held on Friday, June, 16 2017 at the Fireman’s Hall in Matagorda, Texas. Beverages will start at 6:00 with dinner to follow around 7:00. At least one member of your team must attend the Captain’s meeting to check in and receive the team’s arm band.
21. By paying your tournament entry fee or participating in the tournament, you agree to RELEASE THE SHRINE SPORTSMEN, THE ARABIA SHRINE, AND THEIR MEMBERS, AGENTS, SPONSORS, AND AFFILIATES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, and further agree to be bound by and comply with all Shrine Sportsmen Fishing Tournament rules, policies, and conditions.